We are building a family of the world’s most talented games companies, with the central belief that backing great teams with the freedom to create will yield exciting results for everyone.
Here are the teams that share our vision; we’re adding more all the time. If you also believe in what we’re doing, we’d love to hear from you.
Well Played Games
August 2019: Released Warhammer Combat Cards
- Officially licensed by Games Workshop.
- The first digital card game to draw on the entire breadth of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and its miniatures.
- Consistently a top-grossing Warhammer mobile app.
May 2019: Acquired by Phoenix Games
- The first studio to join the Phoenix family.
- “Exactly the kind of company we want to build Phoenix around,” says Klaas Kersting.
April 2017: Studio founded
- Established in Leamington Spa by ten former Exient employees — all of whom took the same ‘co-founder’ title!
- A flexible team, set up from day one for multi-track development.
- Committed to creating high-quality live games across multiple platforms.
Sixteen Tons, founded in 1993, is one of Germany’s most veteran and recognisable game developers. The company is best known for the Emergency series.
2019: Acqisition by Phoenix Games
2018: Launch of Emergency HQ (iOS, Android)
1993: Founding of studio
Startup focused on providing world-class services for live games.
Developer with a proven track record in mobile free-to-play.